Seller Registration On Flipkart
Business Registration on Flipkart
To sell things on Flipkart, you must undergo the business registration process. You can register as a sole proprietor, partnership, or private limited company.
Etechnocraft boosts clients’ business on top Global online portals like Amazon, Flipkart, E-bay, PayTM, Lime Road, Voonik, Snapdeal, & Shopclues. Onboard with us online with prices as low as 18,000/- INR.
Flipkart Seller Registration Guide
If you register a business with you as the owner, then it is a sole proprietorship. The owner is liable, and there is no protection that a limited liability legal arrangement offers.
You need to prepare and submit the following documents:
1. GST Registration certificate
2. PAN card
3. Proof of identity and house
4. Statement of a bank account
5. Declaration on business letterhead that you own and manage the bank account registered with Flipkart.
Selling On Flipkart As a Private Limited Company
You can form a private limited company and register it with the Registrar of Companies under the Companies Act 1956.
After which you approach them on their website for registration as a seller along with the following documents:
1. Certificate of incorporation as a private limited company.
2. Copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association.
3. Company PAN Card.
4. Proof of business address and identity proof.
5. GST registration certificate.
6. Selling On Flipkart as LLP /Partnership Firm
Registration as a private limited company involves a lot of legal hassles. The natural way is to register as a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) firm because you then have limited liability in the event of loss or claims. You need to submit the following documents at the time of registering with Flipkart as a seller:
1. Identifying material of partner holding power of attorney.
2. Power of attorney of an authorized person for the firm.
3. PAN card of the LLP.
4. Partnership deed copy
5. LLP Incorporation certificate
6. Address proof – telephone bill/electricity bill/lease agreement.
7. Selling On Flipkart as Trust & Foundation
Trusts and Foundations can become sellers on Flipkart. The process is the same, the change being in providing relevant legal documents of the faith to establish its bonfires and legal standing.
Flipkart Seller: Tax Registration Need
You can choose to start a proprietorship firm, a limited liability partnership, a private limited company, or a trust to do business with Flipkart.
You also have to follow tax regulations for which you will need to furnish:
1. GST registration certificate.
2. PAN card of individual or company as applicable.
3. TAN for tax deduction at source (TDS).
4. Bank account details.
Keep these ready before you log on to the seller’s Flipkart website and start the registration on Flipkart as the seller process.