Category: Digital Marketing
Best techniques for SEO link building
When a brand’s website ranks higher on a search engine results page, their SEO strategies are considered successful. A fact that is believed by most of marketers is that the first five organic search results gain around more than 70 percent of clicks. One of the best methods to implement higher website ranking would be having strong backlinks. Certain agencies offer Perfect Link Building Services and related packages that help a brand with SEO link building and related services.
It is the process of gaining backlinks from other authoritative websites. Search engines identify backlinks as an endorsement from other websites. This would make the search engine consider your website and content as valuable and important. Hence, the search engine ranks your website higher in search engine results.
Link building techniques for a website:
High quality content always has more views and traffic. People may engage with the content you provide on the website and may even share it on social media. This helps in improving the search rankings of your website. With little efforts, link building can create a huge impact. The brand should be tactful enough to identify the right opportunity and utilise various aspects such as social media marketing, blogging, search engine optimisation and so on.
- Social Bookmarking Sites: This digital service allows the users to add, edit and even share bookmarks of various web pages. It is known as one of the popular off-page SEO activities that helps earn good links, increase traffic and brand value. Social bookmarking sites can be ideal places for relevant searches. Such websites rank higher in search engine results. Hence, social bookmarking sites can help your website in gaining high-quality and authoritative backlinks that help in increasing the domain authority. This would also help in gaining traffic on your website that can decrease bounce rates.
- Guest Posting: Guest posting means contributing articles, content in the form of a post in a popular and authoritative blog that helps increase exposure, relationships and high-quality backlinks. As bloggers look for fresh content to attract the attention of new readers, they can allow your brand to create guest posts. Such an activity helps both parties to earn higher search rankings and increases traffic. Most companies implement such strategies that use perfect link building services, one of them being SEO link building.
- Directory Submission: This is one of the most powerful link building techniques. It is the activity of submitting the URL of the website and details in an online directory. This can be a basic aspect of link building that helps in SEO. There are three types of directory submissions namely free web listing, paid web listing and reciprocal regular web listing.
- Article Submission: It is the process of creating articles relevant to the business website and submitting them in article submission directories. The articles and the content created must be unique to garner more traffic on the website. To gain high quality backlinks, link builders always suggest article submission as it can help earn backlinks from sites which has similar content provided by the website. You can provide hyperlink of the website in the guest post on blogs. The readers can thus discover your website with the help of hyperlinks.
- Business Profile Creation: It is the process of creation of profiles on various platforms on websites such as forums, image sharing websites, ads, social networking sites etc. Such websites are of high authority and can help your website rank higher in search engine results. Hence, creating business profiles and adding details of your website or brand on such websites can help the business gain more exposure among the target audience.
- Infographic Submission: It is another technique for SEO that marketing companies use extensively. It means creating a graphic representation that contains some information or data. The reasons behind some popular infographics can be the eye-catchy factor, interesting content or images and ease in circulation. It helps users understand complex ideas in an easy way. The graphics can attract most viewers that helps the post on your website go viral. This helps in gaining organic and relevant traffic to your website.
- Meaningful Commenting on Blogs: Commenting on blogs can be a great way to share opinions and exchange ideas regarding a topic or a blog post. It helps to build relationships among bloggers, readers and blog posts. However, the comments made should be meaningful and relevant to the content available on the blog. In short, comments should help initiate conversations and lead to further popularity, increase in traffic or link building. This is one of the best methods digital marketing companies can implement for link building on your website.
- Forum Submission: Forums can be online platforms that discuss various topics. People visit such platforms to learn and know more about some topics that interest them. Bloggers can share their knowledge regarding any topic with the links of their websites. The readers can then visit websites if they find the content is of interest to them. Certain compelling posts get shares as well. This can help increase backlinks, draw organic traffic and reduce bounce rate of your website if such a strategy is implemented.
- Competitor Backlink Analysis: It helps in evaluating the competitor’s website performance, the backlinks they have acquired and the authority they have in the niche market. If you perform a regular analysis of competitors, it can help in knowing how well the competitors perform and the quality of websites linked to them. This helps in gaining an insight regarding the rankings of their websites and the current position of your website as well.
- Social Media Promotion: Promoting your website, its content, infographics etc. on social media platforms help gain more traffic and conversions. Shares and likes on such platforms can help your business grow. Fresh and high-quality content gives new fans, subscribers and even leads.
- Broken Link Building: It is a process that stops the user from visiting a page or a website that doesn’t exist. It involves replacing such dead links with working links. In such cases, you can identify the opportunity with the help of various tools and replace such links with your relevant links. Agencies can help identify broken links and build the links in the favour of websites based on the relevancy of the content and niche market. As digital marketing agencies have experience working on different niche markets, the companies would also be aware of the changing trends and can implement the changes on your website accordingly.
- Internal Links: Such links go from one page to another page within your website. It is usually ignored but is a great way to help people delve deeper into the website. Make sure that a good phrased keyword is available and link it to any of the pages on your website so that the user stays for longer and explores various other pages on the website.
o Benefits of internal linking:
o Helps improve page authority
o Decreases bounce rate of the website
o Smart internal linking helps improve overall crawl ability and indexation of the website
o Improves traffic and exposure of older blog posts
o Helps in keyword rankings if the content is relevant and has internal links
o Having good keyword phrases helps link relevant content with content from other websites
Implementing a proper link building strategy can help your website gain better results in terms of SERP position as well as website traffic. Certain agencies offer various packages that can help you in successful SEO link building. Such agencies also make sure to provide assistance in most of the digital marketing services. Hence, it’s always beneficial to seek the assistance of reputed SEO link building companies to gain maximum profit and conversions.