Month: February 2021
Know the Major Challenges Faced By Android App Developers !
A recent report published by Statista reveals that the Android OS dominates 71.93% of the mobile OS worldwide. There were 1.6bn Android users in 2019. As per the reports, Android version 10.0.10 was the most popular version till January 2021. People using smartphones has increased more with time due to reducing smartphone prices and this has helped Android become more powerful. Android OS and iOS are constantly compared with each other. However, Android has created a market monopoly due to its multiple-device compatibility. Multiple device support has the most consequences for Android developers. Every device has its unique set of features. Developing an application that can be compatible across multiple devices is a difficult task. Hire android application developers who are experienced and can help your app gain its position on the play store.
Common challenges faced by Android Application Developers
As mentioned earlier, developing an application that will suit multiple devices is not an easy task. You need to have regressive testing to find the app limitations for different devices.
Delivering quality user experience is the major functionality for all mobile application developers. Android has multiple OS versions; a total of 17 to date. There are some devices that support the latest versions while many are stuck with outdated ones. The developer faces the challenge to design an application that will provide a uniform experience across all Android versions.
Android OS works across multiple devices. All these devices have a unique ecosystem that creates further issues for developers. Moreover, Google allows developers to customize the OS according to their demands. Creating an application that suits thousands of devices and their refurbished models is not an easy task. Most Android app developers face issues where certain devices do not support application development. Fragmentation is one main reason why many cross-platform developers focus on iOS development before moving to Android.
No uniform UI design rules by Google
Google doesn’t have any guidelines for user interface designs. As android is open source, any company can modify the OS as per their requirement. Even Though it sounds like an advantage, Android application developers need to figure out the UI design parameters for different brands. They fall short of OS information for device-specific application development.
APIs are used to simplify the development process. Building every function from scratch takes a toll on the time and resources invested in the development process. A third-party API can help personalize the entire system as per your demands. However, the incompatibility between the API and the device can lead to major glitches in the applications. Tracking such issues and resolving them for a vast number of devices can be time-consuming and difficult to achieve.
Android is an open-source operating system. Due to these reasons, it is easily susceptible to attack from intruders. Android applications are found on the Google play store. The google play store doesn’t have restrictions or stringent rules like its counterpart-iOS. The chances of malware attacks redirecting users to unprotected websites are possible with Android. Due to these reasons, a developer needs to take utmost precautions to protect the application from hackers.
Low in-app purchases
Most people using Android rely on free applications. These free applications do not generate any income from in-app purchases. Moreover, app developers need to reach out and hire influencers and other online channels to promote the application. Revenue generation from Android apps is restricted to specific channels only.
App development for android does not have strict guidelines for plagiarism. The moment you release an app on Android, people can recreate your hard work and make revenue. The iOS platform doesn’t allow Apple stores to host applications easily like Android. Developers need to protect their code and make sure that hackers do not intrude and recreate the app experience.
App development for android is done for Java or Kotlin platforms. Java is easier than Kotlin but requires a lot of code writing. Java works well with cross-platform app development too. Kotlin reduces the code lines but is more complex than Java. Choosing a language between these two can be a real challenge for developers. Hire android application developers who know the limitations of using both these languages.
Developing an Android application comes with its own set of limitations and challenges. However, Android has proven its dominance over the market for a long time. Building an application successfully for Android can help drive your business in the right direction. Bugs are a part of the journey. Build a strong technical team that will help you identify the issues and solve the problems with ease. Your customer support needs to entertain each query with patience. If you hire the right people, you can develop an application quickly and save a lot of money on other resources.
Best Poker Game Development Service Provider in 2021
The global pandemic has shifted most businesses online these days. Right from poker to bingo, physical games have made their significant position on virtual platforms. Online gambling was a revenue-generating startup developed by many companies in recent years. The unpredicted poker game outcomes are a major reason why many people are invested in the game. Poker is fun, exciting, and full of thrill. Playing poker and earning money from the comfort of your home is another added advantage.
Guidelines for an exciting poker game app development
Designing a huge poker game source code is not an easy task. You need to have a detailed game plan or else all your investments will be wasted.
1. Explain your business model and expectations from the poker game source code.
2. The market research phase will help you identify your target population and marketing strategies.
3. Discuss the features of your interactive UI. A well-designed UI is the prime focus of any application. The UI needs to be quick, and interactive and save time invested in manual efforts.
4. The technical details, poker game source code, and technology stack of the application need to be fixed.
5. Application development by the development team.
6. Testing of the application for different devices and OS.
7. Deployment and Go live by the online poker software providers.
8. Support and maintenance.
How to choose the right poker app game development company?
1. Study their loyal clientele. Speak to the clients to know their experience with the app development company.
2. The firm’s experience matters! Make note of all the diverse features that the application offers. A firm that has over ten years of experience will help you build games that provide salient features and are free from glitches.
3. Verify their ratings and reviews. The customer ratings and reviews will help you get an in-depth understanding of the services offered by online poker software providers.
4. Service offerings and service charge details need to be collected. Live games, balanced play-win ratio, social gaming features, secure platform, and cross-browser gaming are some of the most important features that every poker game must possess.
5. Try the demo version and services before signing the agreement. The demo service will help you determine the quality of the services and if they stick to the deadlines.
Recommended poker game development service providers
There are innumerable gambling application developers in the gaming sector today. They have built a reputation for themselves over all these years. Here is a list of some of the most commonly used poker game development services.
1. AIS Technolabs
2. Mobiweb technologies
4. Tech Grouse
5. Hornet Dynamics
What are the features provided by most online poker games?
1. Login system with user id, password, OTP, and email or phone verification.
2. Poker variations that people can choose to play.
3. Hosting global tournaments and leagues.
4. Weekly ranks and leaderboards.
5. A gaming community for players to interact and share their insights.
6. Referral plans.
7. Gift exchanges.
8. Virtual and real money exchange platforms.
9. Multi-Language support.
10.24×7 customer support.
Poker game development is not an easy task. Running a virtual poker platform comes with a lot of responsibilities. You need to choose the right company that can provide you with the services that you want in your game. Ultimately, the game players need to be satisfied. A well-planned marketing strategy will help you promote the poker game platform through various channels.